Kospet tank m1 firmware update

• Is there a firmware update for kospet tank m1? Can answer calls option

• Hello Nino sioco,

The firmware of KOSPET TANK M1 is different from the operation of KOSPET 4G Android Smartwatch. Therefore, the firmware will not be provided separately for customers to download. Please understand.

If there is a new firmware version update, the TANK M1 connection mobile phone APP Da Fit will prompt you to upgrade.

At the same time, sorry, TANK M1 does not support the call function. This cannot be obtained by upgrading the firmware. If you need Bluetooth calling function, you can consider the upgraded KOSPET TANK M1 PRO.

• @KOSPET Official I bought the m1 tank pro on amazon. My watch says an update is available but when I click it to update the update fails. Why?

• in my iphone xs dont show me the notification can you fix the problem? @KOSPET Official 

• @Donald Orlopp Hello dear, we are sorry for the problem.
    In this case, re-operate the connection and click Upgrade. Please give it a try.
    At the same time, our after-sales team staff has contacted you by email to solve the problem for you. Please pay attention to the mail information.

• @ruben gonzalez Hello dear, we are sorry for the problem.
    Please check whether the connection between the watch and the mobile phone is normal. Whether information notification reminders are turned on.
    If there is still a problem, please provide us with the corresponding video to verify the problem, and we will do our best to help you solve it.
    Please contact our after-sales team Email: after-sales@kospet.com

• Hello kospet team tank t 2 please firmware version update and add always on display wallpapers already have to wallpapers but update at very wallpapers always on papers

Thank you for kosped team.....😊😊😊

• @KOSPET Official tank t 2 please always on display wallpapers add next update and add always on display wallpaper customising thanks for kospet team.....😔😔😔