Fitness exercise is the best way to maintain physical health, promote physical and mental balance, and reduce psychological pressure. What advice should I know about fitness?
1. Carry out training carefully and moderately. In particular, those who are over 35 years old should have a physical examination before the start of training. As part of the physical evaluation, the health doctor should put forward a fitness plan, which includes: exercise mode, selection intensity, frequency, duration, exercise goal, etc.
2. Choose your favorite activity. Not everyone is suitable for running. You should determine the way of regular activities according to your physical condition and activity preferences. In this way, we can not only achieve the goal of sports, but also avoid the monotony and midway brought by single sports.
3. Choose daytime fitness. Try to put the century of fitness every day at a certain time in the morning or evening to ensure that this time can be completely at your disposal. And you must keep fit five days a week, at least half an hour a day. But remember, you can't get fit at noon.
4. Prepare clothes and equipment for fitness. If you choose to walk fast or jog, it is enough to have sneakers and sportswear; If you choose swimming, cycling or other events, you should prepare corresponding equipment.
5. Accompanying fitness can provide team help. The advantage of team fitness is that when you are not so active in fitness, the team can promote your motivation to fitness.
6. Set your own fitness goals. You want to lose weight? Lowering cholesterol? Or do you want to lower your blood pressure? These are our fitness goals. It is an incentive to keep fit.
7. Be careful of injury. The best way to treat injuries is to prevent them, and avoid injuries to feet, knees and other parts during fitness; If you are unfortunately injured, you should stop exercising and go to the hospital in time for medical treatment.