Nowadays, many people exercise. Exercise can relax and reduce pressure. What should we pay attention to when we exercise to reduce pressure?
1. After exercise, the body is in a hot state, and the pores of the whole body are open. It needs to dissipate heat by sweating. Cold water will shrink the pores, and sweat cannot be eliminated.
2. Don't drink ice water immediately after strenuous exercise.
3. After intense exercise, all organs of the body can't end immediately after you exercise. They still can't recover immediately after intense exercise. At this time, when you drink a lot of ice water, it's easy to hurt your organs suddenly, and if it's serious, your lungs will explode.
4. If you can't drink a lot of water immediately after intense exercise, it will lead to a sharp decrease in body salinity and shock.
5. It is not advisable to squat and rest. Because squatting down to rest immediately after exercise is not conducive to blood reflux of the lower limbs, affects blood circulation, and easily aggravates fatigue of the body.
6. Drinking mineral water makes you thirsty. Simply supplementing boiled water or mineral water will backfire, and even the more you drink, the more thirsty you become, the higher your body temperature, the spasm of your calf muscles, and the symptoms of "water poisoning" will appear.