Check out the following frequently asked questions (FAQ) accumulated from our dear customers, together with several tips or feasible solutions:
Q1: Why can’t my KOSPET smartwatch be turned on?
- Use the original charger to charge your watch for more than 30 minutes.
- Use a high-power charger (e.g. 9V/2A) to charge the watch or other fast-charging chargers.
- Contact our customer service to help you replace a new charging cable.
Q2: Why can’t my KOSPET smartwatch be connected with my smartphone via the watch App (Da Fit, GaoFit, etc.)?
- Unpair all Bluetooth devices on your compatible smartphone, delete the App and reconnect according to the user manual.
- Reset the smartwatch and restart your phone.
- Switch to another smartphone to reconnect the watch.
Q3: Why is the data collected by my KOSPET smartwatch “inaccurate”?
- Fill in your actual personal information on the watch App, such as gender, age, height, weight and other information.
- Make sure the protective film on the back of the watch is removed.
- Make sure the watch is worn neither too loose nor too tight.
- Reset your watch to reexamine the data accuracy.
- KOSPET smartwatches do not belong to medical apparatus. The heart rate, blood pressure and other health data collected by it are only for reference rather than clinical basis.
Q4: Why my KOSPET smartwatch cannot synchronize messages from WhatsApp or Facebook?
- Please ensure that the watch App is allowed to access Notifications on your compatiblesmart
- Please make sure Notifications for WhatsApp or Facebook on your compatible smartphone is turned on.
- Please make sure Notifications for WhatsApp or Facebook on the watchApp is turned on.
- Unpair the watch and reconnect it.
Q5: Why is the battery life of my KOSPET smartwatch “too short”?
- Reduce the screen brightness and adjust the screen timeout to five seconds.
- Turn off 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring (if possible) and other unnecessary notifications.
Q6: Can I swim with my KOSPET smartwatch?
- KOSPET smartwatches with an IP68 waterproof rating and above can be worn to swim in shallow (sea) waters.
- KOSPET smartwatches with a 3ATM/5ATM waterproof rating can be worn to dive in 10 meters deep waters.
- Do not wear KOSPET smartwatches with an IP67 rating to swim.
- All KOSPET smartwatches cannot be worn for hot showers.
- Wash the watch promptly after exposing it to the sea waters.
- Do not press any watch key under water.
- After your watch is used for a period of time, its internal units may experience wear and tear, making its water-resistant performance likely to go ineffective.