Warm up before running is an indispensable part of running. Warm up before running has many advantages. How to do warm up before running?
1. Fast walking Fast walking can relax muscles, warm up muscles, and walk at a brisk pace for 1-2 minutes. The pace should be faster than regular walking, but not so fast that it feels like a light jog. Once the muscles begin to feel warmer and looser, it's time to start running.
2. Knee movement Knee movement is the preparation for running. You can do several groups slowly in situ, so that the knee can move to the abdominal muscles, hips, shoulders and quadriceps femoris, and the knee can be fully warmed up and moved. In this way, when you start running, your knees will be ready and will not be injured suddenly.
3. To move the head is to extend the arms upward, and the head and neck also move with it, so as to effectively move around the shoulders. This exercise can stretch the abdominal muscles, shoulders and quadriceps femoris, and the upper body can be warmed up.
4. The step of moving your legs is also called leg pressing. Separate your legs and support your strength from front to back. Press your two legs laterally to stretch your abdominal muscles, shoulders, arms and quadriceps femoris.
5. Kick kick can effectively move the leg muscles. The main action is to lift the leg and kick it down, which is very effective. It can preheat the thigh muscles.