Fitness exercise is the best way to keep healthy, promote physical and mental balance and reduce psychological pressure. So what should we pay attention to in fitness?
1. Exercise carefully and appropriately. In particular, those who are over the age of 35 should have a physical examination before the start of training. As part of the physical evaluation, the health care doctor should put forward a fitness program, which includes: exercise mode, selection intensity, frequency, duration, exercise goal, etc.
2. Choose your favorite activities. Not everyone is suitable for running. You should determine the way of regular activities according to your physical condition and activity preferences. This can not only achieve the goal of movement, but also avoid the monotony and half way of a single movement.
3. Choose daytime fitness. Try to put the century of fitness every day at a certain time in the morning or evening to ensure that this time period is completely at your own disposal. And you must work out five days a week, at least half an hour a day. But remember that you can't work out at noon.
4. Prepare clothes and equipment for fitness. If you choose to walk fast or jog, sports shoes and sportswear are enough; If you choose swimming, cycling or other events, you should prepare corresponding equipment.
5. Accompanying fitness can provide team help. The advantage of team fitness is that when you are not so positive about fitness, the team can promote your motivation for fitness.
6. Set your own fitness goals. Do you want to lose weight? Lower cholesterol? Or do you want to lower your blood pressure? These are our fitness goals. It is a kind of motivation to encourage us to continue our fitness.
7. Danger of injury. The best way to deal with injuries is to prevent them, and avoid injuries to feet, knees and other parts during fitness; If you are injured unfortunately, you should stop exercising and go to the hospital in time for medical treatment.