Life lies in exercise, and many people like it. Exercise is conducive to our health. What are the benefits of aerobic exercise?
1. Relieve stress: exercise can relieve tension. Mild exercise can regulate mood, dissolve bad emotions, and has the function of catharsis. It can release psychological depression, forget worries, and bring physical and mental pleasure.
2. Hypotension: the study indicates that after 10 weeks of exercise, the systolic blood pressure and diastolic and systolic blood pressure can be reduced by 10mmhg and 5mmhg respectively. New research shows that walking 4 times a day for 20-30 minutes each time has the best effect on blood pressure reduction.
3. Weight loss: walking can burn fat and reduce weight. Add dietary regulation, can reduce visceral fat, is conducive to weight loss. A 45 minute walk after a meal, even a short one, will pay off. If a person eats food containing a lot of fat and protein in the evening and exercises the next morning, he can only consume excessive food, and most of the fat has been absorbed.
4. Improve vascular endothelial function: studies have shown that exercise can improve vascular endothelial function, reduce bad cytokines and prevent arteriosclerosis. Therefore, the above 6 items can prevent arteriosclerosis, stroke and myocardial infarction.
5. Keep joints healthy: the key to keeping joints healthy is to do specific exercises. Knees and elbows are the hubs, which can make our legs and arms move in a plane, just like the door and hinge. If the knee and elbow joints are stretched or rotated laterally, especially when forced, the surrounding ligaments will be strained. Simple walking, squatting, climbing stairs and kicking ball are very effective for knee joint movement. Walking and cycling are also good choices for people with knee pain, so they can exercise without bearing weight.
6. Prevention of osteoporosis: many people only know to take in more calcium, but they ignore other equally important factors, such as more weight-bearing exercise. The so-called weight-bearing exercise means that the weight makes the bones bear certain pressure during exercise, such as walking, running, playing ball, dancing, etc., which can make the bones strong and reduce the chance of fracture. It is generally recommended to carry out weight-bearing exercises three times a week, at least 15 minutes to half an hour each time, depending on your physical strength.
7. Increase oxygen carrying capacity: the oxygen of the body is supplied by the blood to the whole body. With proper exercise, the human body inhales a large amount of oxygen, which can help us reduce fatigue and eliminate pressure at the same time.
8. Prevention of diabetes: walking fast for half an hour every day can reduce the risk of diabetes. Regular walking or other moderate intensity exercise and diet changes can avoid type 2 diabetes in most patients with impaired glucose tolerance, and improve their lifestyle is far more effective than metformin. Therefore, walking can improve insulin sensitivity, effectively prevent diabetes and improve the effect.
9. Reduce the level of homocysteine in blood: studies have shown that homocysteine in blood is one of the independent risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and exercise reduces the level of homocysteine in blood, which is conducive to the prevention of cardiovascular disease.