In the fitness industry, rope skipping is a sport with high fat burning efficiency. Keeping a high-frequency rope skipping rhythm can not only exercise muscles, prevent muscle loss, but also promote the decomposition of fat, so that you can gradually lose weight.
Compared with running training, rope skipping is more interesting and easier to stick to. Sticking to rope skipping training can help us exercise our physique, exercise our heart and lung function, improve our physical endurance and strengthen your sports ability.
For those who have just started rope skipping training, you may not last for 2 minutes, but after a month, you can progress to 3 minutes or 5 minutes. At this time, your cardiorespiratory function will be strengthened and your body will be younger and younger.
After rope skipping training, your body will be in a state of excessive oxygen consumption, and your metabolic level will be improved. You will maintain vigorous metabolism for more than a few hours, and your body will continue to burn fat. This is an effect that can not be achieved by jogging training.
The benefits of rope skipping training are various, not only the effects of burning fat and slimming. Congratulations to those who practice rope skipping for 15 minutes every day. These benefits will come to you!
1. Rope skipping training can improve bone density, prevent osteoporosis in middle-aged and old people, strengthen knee joints, make joint soft tissues stronger, and prevent knee sclerosis caused by sitting for a long time.
2. Rope skipping training can help you get rid of such sub-health diseases as backache and numbness in both legs, help you activate all major muscle groups of the body, promote blood circulation, improve the elasticity and blood supply of blood vessels, and improve the health index of the body.
3. Rope skipping training can improve the flexibility and coordination ability of the body, and it will be more relaxed and comfortable in life sports. The strength of the lower limbs will also be improved to maintain strong physical energy.
4. Rope skipping training can strengthen gastrointestinal function, promote intestinal peristalsis, improve constipation, reduce body fat rate, reduce your body burden, and have a stronger body.
5. Rope skipping training can make the body sweat, promote cell metabolism, help the secretion of dopamine, let you release negative emotions, make people optimistic, and make their appearance more charming.