In recent years, there are more and more supporters of walking fitness. This is because it is easy to walk and can strengthen the body. So what are the fitness functions of brisk walking?
1. improve cardiopulmonary function and endurance - it is highlighted that reducing the heart rate at rest and during exercise under the same load, as well as increasing the lung capacity, can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cardiac emergencies. If a cardiac emergency occurs, it can also reduce its severity.
2. change the blood quality - increase the whole blood volume, reduce the blood viscosity, increase the oxygen carrying capacity of red blood cells, increase the blood flow of tissues and organs, effectively prevent the occurrence and development of arteries, and also prevent the occurrence of complications such as cerebral thrombosis and myocardial infarction.
3. regulation of vascular function - vigorous walking can increase the number of capillaries, improve peripheral circulation, reduce quiet hypertension, improve coronary circulation, and reduce the risk factors of atherosclerosis.
4. weight loss: persisting in vigorous walking exercise can significantly reduce body fat weight, reduce body fat percentage, and increase and maintain muscle weight, endurance and strength.
5. promote bone and joint health - it can increase bone density, bone and joint strength, increase the strength of ligaments and tendons, prevent damage to a variety of bones, joints, muscles and tendons, and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
6. increase human immunity - improve disease resistance and speed up recovery after illness.
7. improve mental state - vigorous walking can reduce mental stress, increase self-confidence and increase self-control ability.
8. improve sleep quality - it can relieve mental stress, transfer excitement focus and promote sleep.