KOSPET TANK M1 PRO Smartwatch Manual

• @Joank Hyouga Hello friend, please use your new watch with confidence! About the protective film, we usually attach a protective film to the screen in advance to facilitate customers, and also to avoid scratching the screen when the protective film is transported. At the same time, the packaging also has another protective film that you can replace as a spare.

• Hi how i return my item the seller dont want to assist me the screen was defective.

• Please help me the item was expensive i dont want it to be change i just want it to be fix, i received the item last July 19 2021.

• It was new you said it was military standard but theres a line on the screen and i dont even scratch it because the item was expensive please fix this.

It was still new i received it last July 19.

• @KOSPET Official 

Please fix this there's a line on the screen i just received it last July 19 2022. Today was raining and im using it and theres a line appear on the screen it was not removable please fix this it was so expensive you said its water proof and durable how come it was broken in simple rain.

• @KOSPET Official 

You also said that the email address after-sales@kospet.com will help the customer 24/7 but theres no reply on my email.

I just want the item to be fix. 

I send a video on the email address using my email address creacmcandy0004@gmail.com plese check it.

• @Dolores Tulalian Hello friend, we are sorry for the unexpected problem. May I know which platform did you buy your KOSPET watch from? The after-sales@kospet.com mailbox is responding to customer information in sequence. Please be patient. Please don't worry, our KOSPET official after-sales team will solve the problem for you.

• Hello. I m from  Bangladesh. Today i buy kospet Tank M1 pro smartwatch which i like so much. Let see what performance  this watch given. Thanks🙂🥰Tank M1 pro

• @Md. Abdul Momin Sohel Hello friend, Thanks for your feedback and pictures. The pictures is great! Thank you for choosing KOSPET, if you are satisfied with our products, hope you can recommend it to your family and friends. If there are any problems in subsequent use, please feel free to contact us, we will actively and properly handle it for you! Have a nice day : )

• Hey,

Hope you're doing well. I have recently bought a Kospet M1 Tank pro. Since yesterday night it's behaving weirdly.
    Auto rebooting all the time. 

Please, help me. I'm from Bangladesh.

• @Rafiuzzaman Pranto

Dear friend,

Sorry for the problem you’ve met with! To help you solve the problem, please contact our official email official@kospet.com, along with your purchase history and a video relevant to the issue.

Thank you very much!

• I bought an M1Tank Pro Smart Watch from KOSPET, and what I noticed immediatley once I started wearing it, was that it only counted about 1/4 of my steps, no matter how far I walked. So I got ahold of Amazon,t hen KOSPET,a nd I was informed by both to reset it, which I did. Now for a week, it still only coutns about 1/2 of mys teps. Myg randson was over a couple of days ago, when ever he is over, my old watches always coutned the steps right, and was about 8,000 steps for the whole day. This watch only counted 4,700 for alld ay with him here with me. We do a lot of activities together,a nd he gets me walking a lot,buit this wathc doesn't seem to register the steps taken accurately at all! I have counted mys teps and walked around my house, I walked over 150 steps,a nd it counted only about 73.

• buen día quiero externar que compre el reloj hace 30 días y la primer vez que me bañe en la orilla del mar se apago, quiero hacer valida mi garantía y no me contestan en soporte, no se vale que tenga certificado IP69k y no aguante un chapuzón , me gustaba mucho mi reloj, alguien me puede ayudar??

• Hi, i'm a new user from Indonesia.

using it for 5 days now. I hope it gonna be long lasting watch.

please add a gps modul for next series.

• @Robert Slater Hi Robert, same problem.

at my honor watch gs pro, my step count at 3.5Km, but at Tank M1 pro, it only count 2.6 KM.

I tried to use it together in my hand and has different result.

any solution to calibrate this @KOSPET Official ?

• Hello 

my wife has just purchased a Tank M1 Pro for my birthday, however the BP readings are around 15 points lower when comparing with a proper BP machine.

pkease advise as the main reason my wife purchased this watch was for me to monitor my Bp when at work.

thank you

• @KOSPET Official  i just buy the watch 2 month, after update my watch has gone blank screen and never wake up. Please help me! Thanks

• The watch gone blank screen after update

• Hola mucho me gusta el m1 quiero saber que diferencia hay entre kospet Lite y kospet, yo estoy conectado en la primera app es muy complicado el cambio? Desde Argentina los saludo 

• Hi there!

In late January I bought a Kospet M1 Tank Pro Watch on Amazon and it was working just fine. Last week it stopped working apparently without a reason. I tried to charge it, to reset it, but nothing seems to work.

Initially, when connected to the charger, it only appeared the charging screen with the message "Finished". Then I tried to restore the default configurations on the android app and since then the watch doesn't even start. When connected to the charge the green light behind it blinks and the watch buzzes, but that's all.

Here's a video simulating the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZaYUU25nAijL7VM-y0bOfpgxesrdY1dQ/view?usp=sharing

Any clue of what may be happening and how to solve this? I appreciate any information or support you could give.

Thanks,
    Willian.

• 2 / 3