Unable to (fully) charge or turn on the watch?

• 1.When charging the watch, make sure there is no object between the watch and the charging cable (or charging base).
    2.Make sure both the charging cable and the charging port charge normally, while the charging cable is not out of order.
    3.Reset the watch. Android smartwatches need flashing. 

• Hi how to reset the watch my m1pro after i charges it.. I cant turn it on what to do

• Yes I have stored my Kospet Rock for awhile with out being charged for a long period of time and so it's completely dead it was stored in a dry environment in a box but it's been on the manufacturerd charging cable that came with the Kospet Rock in original box so anyways for a long time all it does is flash the green sensor lights on bottom of watch while on appropriate charger cable on DC 5V1A output why is it not still coming ON after so long on charger cable can I reset the Kospet Rock some how thank you friend

• Parfois, de la poussière ou des débris peuvent s’accumuler sur les connecteurs de charge de la montre intelligente poppy playtime chapter 3, empêchant ainsi une charge correcte. Nettoyez délicatement les connecteurs de charge de la montre et du câble à l'aide d'un chiffon doux ou d'un coton-tige.

• JIK