Unable to receive notifications for Apps, text messages or calls?

• 1. Make sure notifications for the specific App has been turned om.
    2. Make sure that notifications for the App are allowed to appear on the Notification Center on your phone.
    3. There may be some problems when paring the watch with your phone. Please pair again according to the user manual, during which give permissions to notifications for the App on your phone. 
    4. Make sure Do Not Disturb is off on your phone or the watch in case notifications should be blocked.

• Hello there's Same issue my watch Kospet optimus 2 which buy two days back also i can able to connect but unfortunately WhatsApp call and notification there's no view option and attend the call option without sim card already installed gaofit app from play store

• Hi, just got my Kospet tank m1 3days ago..

After pairing succesfully all notifications especially txt messages were fine but on the 2nd day I've noticed that I don't receive any txt messages up to now. Other notification are still fine except for txt messages that stop showing up on my watch. I've already re-enabled permissions still got that problem on txt messages. My phone is Samsung Galaxy note 10+ updated to the latest firmware and for txt messaging app I used google messages. Hoping to resolved this sooner.thanks

• My kospet tank m1 I can't receive text messages it just says other

• Is it related to the region? I can't receive it in Taiwan either.😐